You have no items in your shopping cart.
Registered Address / Virtual Office Address Services
JJ & E provide prestigious registered office address in Singapore, which can be used when you lodged with Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) for registration of company. The registered office address can be used on your company business cards, letterheads or any other official documents.
JJ & E has been offering Virtual Office solutions for more than a decade and therefore understands companies and individuals with diverse backgrounds and needs. JJ & E offer a discrete and reliable Virtual Address & Mail Forwarding Services to business and personal customers from any part of the world for a low fee.
In Singapore, is a requirement to have a registered office address when you lodged with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) for registration of company. This address must always be an effective address for delivering of official correspondence documents to the company and its Directors/Shareholders.
If you do not intend to rent an office space, taking up our registered address service is an options to choose from to fulfill these ‘registered office address’ criteria as mandated by the law.
Providing a fixed address for Registered Office can be a problem for entrepreneurs who want to start in a small way. You may not want your home address on public record or you are non-residents who want to start a company in the Singapore and need to provide a local Singapore address.
In Summary, Why do you need a registered address?
- Instantly present your company as being established by using our prestigious office register address in Singapore which is located at Singapore Central Business District (CBD).
- Privacy – Using our register office address allows you to keep your personal address private.
- Properly Manned – there will always be someone at hand to attend to your letters or parcels, arrange them and notify you, setting your mind at ease on overlook important letter or even hassle on parcel undelivered to you.
- No office set up fees, low monthly running cost. Email notification will be sent or forward by post when each letter arrives!
- Same day set up. On receipt of your order we will implement the service instantly. Identification can be supplied by email to activate the service at your convenience.
Our Registered Address Location
When you took up our Virtual office Registered Address service, your mails are instantly addressed and forward to one of the prestigious address in Singapore Central Business District (CBD) Area at 10 Anson Road International Plaza.
International Plaza is located just 3 mins to Tanjong Pagar Mrt station and 1 min to Public Transport Bus stop. International Plaza epitomises the concept of living and working in the financial hub of the city. The building’s design aspires to set a concept of work-life balance for its occupants, other than consists of well equipped offices, it also come with 2 floor of Retail outlets consists of shopping mails, eatery outlets, bank, pharmacy etc. The building also cater to ample parking lots for visitors.
With all these facilities easy access to your needs, it is definitely making your collection of mails a bliss.
Virtual Office Service Packages
- A refundable S$30 security deposit is required for all packages.
- Daily mail alert via email is only applicable for client who opt for self -collection.
- *A S$50 of postage deposit is required for mail forwarding service. This deposit will be used to offset your postage fee.
- Mail Scanning : All mails will be scanned twice a week, (Wednesday and Friday - excludes Public holidays)
(Please view product below for more details)