You have no items in your shopping cart.
Accounting / Bookkeeping / Tax / GST
Directors of a company incorporated in Singapore are responsible to maintain a good practise in keeping proper internal accounting records that will enable the preparation of the company financial statements and do all the mandatory Tax filling and reporting as according to the Singapore Company Act.
JJ&E provide a very comprehensive Book-keeping Services which includes : -
- Flexible and low cost accounting services or book keeping services for Yearly / Quarterly / Monthly period, with a fee ranging from $80 onwards
- Provide accounting services to company that required outsourcing of accounting services, to cut cost in employing full time account staff or even urgent accounting work due to shortage of staff for short term basis when faced with unexpected staff replacement or resignation problems
- Preparation of Unaudited Financial Report for lodgement with ACRA
- Review and computation of tax and deferred tax provisions for inclusion into the financial statements. Group consolidation and preparation of annual returns and submission to IRAS
- Accounts Payable Ledger Maintenance
- Accounts Receivable Maintenance
- Bank and other Account Reconciliation
- Fixed Assets Ledger Maintenance
- Cash Flow / Budgeting
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) application, preparation and submission (As stipulated by ACRA, a Singapore registered company with an annual turnover of S$1million is liable to register for GST)
- Tax Planning – Corporate & Personal Income Tax Computation (IRAS)
- Filling up and submission of Form C / Form B / Form P (IRAS)
- and more ...
What we do upon engaging us ...
Client will immediately assigned to one of our dedicated account executive to follow up on the following:
- Discuss on what is your Company accounting requirement during the initial consultation.
- Refer through all your accounting documents and give estimation of our fees. Clients are advice to bring down all your accounting documents for our easy reference and review to give better estimation on our quotes. Accounting documents are example : -
- Company Sales and Purchase invoices
- Payment Vouchers / documents and bank statements
- Cheque butts
- A copy of previous year financial statements and trial balances etc.
- Your accounting documents will be organise and key into our premier accounting software, MYOB to tabulate out neatly and maintain a proper accounts ledger.
- A financial statements will be draft in accordance with the Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (SFRS) to full fill all the statutory submissions such as ACRA and IRAS.
- All statutory compliance will be tackle and submission deadline will be closely monitor to ensure on timely submission without unnecessary penalty.
Benefit of Outsource your account :
As your business grows, your company bookkeeping can become very time consuming and an unwelcome intrusion into your time while you juggling your business.
When you outsource your accounts or finance function to JJ & E, we will take care of your accounting needs, this allows you to focus on what you need to do - growing and managing your business!
Benefits that you will enjoy when you outsource your account ...
Draw on specialist expertise - Our experience team has the right financial, accounting skills and qualifications to manage the accounts element of your business, down to reporting and analysis
Free up your time - Outsourcing results in taking a lot less time and to a much higher standard in managing your account. We will do your book-keeping in a fraction of the time it takes you.
No Staffing maintaining issue - Employee hiring and retaining challenges is avoided. Your bookkeeping won't be affected by shortage of staff and unexpected staff replacement or resignation problems.
No stress on compliance matter - Monitoring and file all mandatory compliance / returns, tax and GST on time, avoiding unnecessary penalties with missing deadline
Call us now at 6225 2028 if you have any query or click the button below to contact us now!