You have no items in your shopping cart.
Singapore Company Registration / Formation / Incorporation
What is a Private Limited Company and what is the benefit of setting up:-
- A Private Limited company has 50 or less shareholders and restricted rights in share transfers.
- Must consist of a director who is a Singaporean, Permanent Resident (PR) or a person who has been issued an Employment Pass or Entrepreneur Pass
- Exempt Private Company - not more than 20 shareholders and no corporate shareholders.
- Enjoy the benefit of limited liabilities. Shareholders are not accountable for the company’s debts beyond the amount of share capital contributed.
- Enjoy corporate tax exemption for up to SGD$100,000 profit for its first 3 years of business.
- Time for the Company Incorporation of a Private Limited Company take about 2 days, together with the preparation of company Memorandum & Articles of Association (M&AA).
Singapore Business Registration
JJ & E can assist you to register a Business registration with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) as according to the Business Registration Act (Cap. 32). A business firm is a much simple form of setting up a business.
It can be either a sole proprietorship, a partnership or a Limited Liability Partnership. Business Registration normally can be registered within 20 minutes.
And if you have already registered a business for Sole Proprietorship / Partnership / Limited Liability Partnership with ACRA, and now wish to convert it to a Private Limited company to enjoy government benefits or tax exemption, we can also assist you to do a conversion or switch.
Corporate / Company Secretarial Services
For all the local register company, it is required to appoint a Company Secretary within six months of incorporation of your Singapore Company, whose main duty is to advice the Board of Directors all matter pertaining to the company as accordingly to the company Act Chapter 50.
When you engaged JJ & E to act as your company secretary, you engage a qualified team that is familiarize with the company act and can advise and ensure the Company statutory compliance to the Companies Act. As a company Secretary to our clients, besides the primary duty as stated above, we also provide free consultation pertaining to Accounting and Taxation issues, and all other regulations pertaining to setting up a company in Singapore
Singapore Accounting / Tax / Bookkeeping Service
Directors of a company incorporated in Singapore are responsible to maintain a good practise in keeping proper internal accounting records that will enable the preparation of the company financial statements and do all the mandatory Tax filling and reporting as according to the Singapore Company Act.
Here at JJ & E, we provide a very comprehensive Book Keeping Services which includes:
- Prepare financial report
- Group consolidation and preparation of annual returns
- Accounts Payable Ledger Maintenance
- Accounts Receivable Maintenance
- Bank and other account Reconciliation
- Fixed Assets Ledger Maintenance
- Cash Flow / Budgeting
- Financial Analysis
- GST advisory and reporting
- And more...
Under the Singapore Companies Act a Private Limited Company in Singapore must have at least 1 local resident director, which made up of either:
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR).
- A person who has been issued an Employment Pass, Entrepreneur Pass or a Dependant Pass by the Singapore Government.
Clients are advice to find a local resident director in order to proceed with the Incorporation of a Private Limited Company in Singapore.
Singapore Permanent Residence Application
Singapore Permanent Residency (SPR) is a permanent visa that permits foreigners to stay in Singapore legally without any visa restrictions. As a Singapore Permanent Resident, you will have the privilege to freely move in and out of Singapore and do not have to re-apply a work visa every time you change an employer.